PACT ACT URGENT ACTION REQUIRED
The Federal PACT Act requires distributors to collect and verify business information from all customers.
If you haven't already, please fill out this form at your earliest convenience. We will be unable to fulfill orders without updated business information and documentation.
Accounts without required information may be disabled if required by law.
As required by the PACT Act, we need you to update your account so that we both remain compliant. Please take a moment to fill out and provide all of the required materials using the link below.
The form requires that you provide a copy of all of the licenses (state, county, and local) which are legally required for your company and the applicable store to operate. Licensing requirements differ from state to state, but it is likely that, at the very least, you are required to have a business license(s) and one or more tobacco and/or vapor products license(s).
The form also requires a copy of your reseller’s permit or sales and use tax exemption certificate, your federal employer identification number (FEIN), and certain contact information.
Please have all of the required materials in hand and ready to upload when you complete the form which will include:
- Updated Store Information and Contact Information
- DBA Name
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Copy of Business License
- Copy of Tobacco or Vapor Products License(s) (if applicable to your state)
- Copy of Reseller's Permit or Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate
- Copy of DBA Form (if applicable to you)
- Any additional local license(s) that may be required
Please click here to submit your form PACT ACT Form